Omnitrans remains at the forefront of its industry and continues to invest in its people. We recognize and reward accomplishments, dedication, performance and we are committed to excellence.
We offer an exciting and challenging atmosphere that fosters personal growth, creativity, and forward thinking. We are committed to attracting, developing, nurturing and retaining the best people in the industry; we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset.
Our recognition and development programs are structured to provide our employees with advancement opportunities, continuous learning, training, and financial rewards.
What we have to Offer You:
- A competitive salary that reflects your skills and experience;
- On-the-job training to ensure your success;
- Regular performance evaluations for continuous improvement, to keep you motivated and to give you the tools to help you move up the ladder;
- Advancement opportunities.
- A comprehensive medical and dental benefits package as well as disability and life insurance coverage to provide you and your family with peace of mind.
*All benefits are subject to eligibility requirements.
Our Hiring Process
- Candidates view opportunities and apply online.
- Resumes are selected based on education, experience, skill set and overall fit.
- Telephone interviews with our Director, Human Resources.
- Face-to-face interviews.
- Second and/or final interviews (dependent on position).
- Offer contingent upon the passing of pre-employment background checks.
- Training and integration planning.
- Welcome to Omnitrans!
Whether your strength is in operations, accounting, management, or another field, we are interested in discussing your career with Omnitrans.
To find out more about joining our team, please forward your resume to:
Rhonda Joseph, CHRP
Director, Human Resources
4300 Rue Jean-Talon Ouest
Montreal, Quebec, H4P 1W3