Please be advised that Chinese New Year holidays will start on Thursday, February 15, 2018 and end on Wednesday, February 21, 2018
During this time, Omnitrans China offices as well as all government offices (e.g. Customs, CIQ, etc.) will be closed.
Offices will re-open on Thursday, February 22, 2018.
Please also note that offices will be exceptionally open on Sunday, February 11, 2018 and Saturday, February 24, 2018.
The holiday schedule is as follows:
- Sunday, February 11, 2018: Omnitrans China offices exceptionally open
- Thursday, February 15, 2018: Chinese New Year’s Eve, official start of holidays
- Friday, February 16, 2018: Chinese New Year
- Thursday, February 22, 2018: Omnitrans China offices resume normal business hours
- Saturday, February 24, 2018: Omnitrans China offices exceptionally open
With Chinese New Year comes tight trucking capacity, limited airfreight/seafreight space and reduced sailing/flight frequency.
As a precaution, the Omnitrans China team has reserved truck fleets as well as air/sea space in preparation for the peak season. However, should you have any additional shipping requirements, please inform us in advance so that we may make the necessary arrangements.
In addition, as Chinese New Year is the most important holiday in China, a number of factories will likely close before the official holidays begin, and will resume regular business hours after the holidays officially end.
Should you require further information or to book a shipment, please contact your Omnitrans Client Service Representative or contact Omnitrans China directly at email@example.com
For your convenience, the holiday shipping schedule for the major Chinese ports is available for download here.